Apply to become an ESCCA Affiliated Society
National societies can apply to become an ESCCA Affiliated Society.
The benefits are:
- The members of an ESCCA Affiliated Societies can benefit from a discounted ESCCA membership.
- An Affiliated Society is able to offer the ESCCA certification examination in their own country, e.g. during the national meeting, with support of the ESCCA Education Committee.
- A strong interaction between ESCCA and the Affiliated Societies can be established regarding scientific matters, such as guidelines.
- ESCCA can work closely with Affiliated Societies to reduce the burden on developing protocols and guidelines.
- ESCCA could provide educational support to Affiliated Societies through teachers, educational material.
- Affiliated Societies can access educational support from ESCCA in the form of course teachers, educational material or course program development.
An application form for becoming an ESCCA Affiliated Society can be requested from the ESCCA Office, Babette Schmidt, firstname.lastname@example.org
ESCCA Affiliated Society membership
Members of the below mentioned national societies can benefit from a € 20 discount on the basic ESCCA membership. The membership can start at any time and is valid for one full year.
To subscribe, please request the special link to the dedicated ESCCA Affiliated membership page from your national society. If you are already an ESCCA Affiliated Society member, you will receive an invitiation to renew 2 weeks before your membership expires.
Questions or need of assistance to join or renew? Please contact the ESCCA membership secretariat via email@example.com.
ESCCA Affilliated societies
Sociedad Ibérica de Citometría (SIC)