Why become a member?
The European Society for Clinical Cell Analysis (ESCCA) is an Association of European professional scientists working in cell measurement for diagnostic and therapeutic purposes, utilizing advanced technologies. ESCCA defines clinical but also preclinical or transfer applications of cytometry embracing the fields of pathology, immunology, haematology, cancer, ageing, regenerative medicine and microbiology.
participating in the organisation of ESCCA
There are many benefits to being a member and participating in the organization of ESCCA, not the least of which is access to the Journal Cytometry-part B at a reduced price and substantially reduced fees for the annual Conference. We warmly invite you to join ESCCA and find opportunities for the advancement of your profession.
Join ESCCA and
- register for the annual ESCCA Conference at a substantially reduced price
- download teaching material and presentations from past ESCCA Conference courses
- take the ESCCA Certification Examination
- receive expert advice and assistance with diagnostic and technical problems
Membership categories and extra options
There are four membership categories:
- Basic membership - € 50
- Student membership - € 30
- Membership for Low income countries - € 20 (only valid for members from countries mentioned in this overview)
- ESCCA Affiliated Society membership - € 30 *
- Cytometry B Online access - € 45,00
We regret to let you know that due to technical reasons, ESCCAbase is no longer available for new subscribers or renewal as from 10 July 2023. Current subscriptions valid until 10 July 2024 still have access until that date.
* For an overview of ESCCA Affiliated Societies, click here. Affiliated Society members should request a special link to the dedicated ESCCA Affiliate Society membership page via their own national society. Once you are member, you will automatically receive an invitation to renew 2 weeks before expiration of your current membership.
Need for assistance with the subscription or renewal process? Please contact the ESCCA Membership Office via email@example.com
HOW TO JOIN OR RENEW?
- Select the relevant membership category at the bottom of this page. Note that Affiliated Society members cannot join or renew via this webpage; they should contact their own society for further instructions.
- Select either join (new members) or renew (existing/past members). Your username is your email address.
- Complete and submit your registration or renewal. Payment should be done by credit card. For Dutch members, iDeal is also available.
- You will receive a confirmation and invoice/receipt by e-mail. New members will also receive a verification email to confirm their e-mail address.
If you have opted for the on-line access to the online journal 'Cytometry Part B: Clinical Cytometry', you will receive a separate e-mail with instruction from Wiley Publishers within a few days after receipt of your membership fee.
If you have not received any e-mail, please check your spam folder. Make sure to add firstname.lastname@example.org as safe sender.