ESCCA MAIN HOTEL
The 4-star hotel Meliá Palma Bay is connected directly to the Convention Centre.
You are advised to reserve your room as early as possible as the room block is limited. The rooms will be gradually released for public sale from 27 May 2024.
Rooms at the reduced ESCCA rates are subject to availability. If the ESCCA room block is sold out, the hotel reserves the right to increase the rates while applying the best possible rate available at the time, subject to availability.
ESCCA special conditions:
- Reduced room rates for ESCCA delegates
- Rates nclude breakfast and taxes
- Only a credit card guarantee is needed to guarantee your reservation
- No prepayment is required
- Rooms can be cancelled free of charge until 14 days prior to arrival (see further below)
- Deluxe room - double room single use € 195 per night, including breakfast and VAT. Supplement double use: € 16 per person and night.
- Excluding city tax: € 4,40 per person and per night, payable at the hotel
- From to 14 to 8 days prior arrival date, 1 night (bed and breakfast) will be charged as cancellation fee.
- From to 7 to 4 days prior arrival date, 2 nights (bed and breakfast) will be charged as cancellation fee.
- From 72 hours prior arrival date or no-show, total stay amount will be charged as cancellation fee
HOW TO RESERVE
To benefit from the ESCCA rates and conditions you are advised to make your reservation as soon as possible.
Important! After you have accessed the dedicated reservation page via the button here below, FIRST select 'Melia Palma Bay' at the search function in the pop-up reservation banner (left hand site, at 'Hotel, city or destination'.
Only then continue with selecting the arrival and departure dates and number of guests. (If you fail to select the hotel, the page will freeze after you have entered your dates.)
If you have any queries or need to change your reservation, please contact the hotels directly.
ESCCA and the organisers of Your Conference Support will NOT approach you by phone, email, WhatsApp or text message to offer so-called ‘good deals’ on hotel rooms, and have not assigned any travel or hotel booking agency to do so.
ESCCA and Your Conference Support accept no liability and will not compensate any financial loss as a result of hotel reservations made in relation to the ESCCA 2024 Conference.
Delegates are advised to arrange adequate travel, health, and other insurance before they leave their home country.