The European Society for Clinical Cell Analysis (ESCCA) is an Association of European professional scientists working in cell measurement for diagnostic and therapeutic purposes, utilizing advanced technologies. ESCCA defines clinical but also preclinical or transfer applications of cytometry embracing the fields of pathology, immunology, haematology, cancer, ageing, regenerative medicine and microbiology.
ESCCA membership entitles you to full benefits of:
- Keep in touch with expert clinical scientists in a multi-national, friendly and collaborative environment
- Receive expert advices and assistance with technical problems
- Register for the ESCCA Conferences at a substantially reduced fee
- Have web access to current and past Clinical Cytometry Journal issues
- Download teaching material and presentations from past ESCCA Courses
- Participate in ESCCA scientific initiatives, courses, studies and surveys
We warmly invite you to consider joining ESCCA and find opportunities for the advancement of your professionalism. Click here to join.