Online registration is closed. Please register on-site at the Registration Desk, at the New Registrations section. For opening hours of the Registration Desk, see the General Information page.
Before entering the online registration form, please carefully read the below information and instructions.
Questions about your registration? Please contact the Registration Office.
Key dates & deadlines
The following time periods are valid for all types of registration:
|1 May - 4 August 2019 23:59:59 CEST1||Early online registration|
|5 August - 8 September 23:59:59 CEST1||Regular online registration|
|from 9 September 2||Late, on-site registration|
1 Payment must be received by the Registration Office within the indicated period.
2 The online registration system will be closed on that date; after that, you cannot register online anymore. Please register on-site at the registration desk on Wednesday morning 18 September. Opening hours of the Registration Desk on Wednesday and the other days can be viewed at the General Info page.
Registration categories and fees
Period & Registration Fees
|1 May - 4 August||5 August - 8 September||from 9 September|
|ESCCA members 1||€ 550||€ 650||€ 750|
|Non-members||€ 650||€ 750||€ 850|
|Students 2||€ 300||€ 400||€ 500|
|Pre-conference training course A ONLY: Cytometry in veterinary and animal sciences: Fish immunology and marine biodiversity;||
|Pre-conference training courses A, B, C, D in combination with the Conference
Wednesday 18 Sept
|Welcome Reception hosted by the City of Bergen
Wednesday 18 Sept
Friday 20 Sep
Contrary to previous years, it is not necessary to pre-register for the education programme sessions (PAR). You can attend the sessions & topics of your preference.
2 Please note that proof of scholarship may be requested upon registration or on-site in Bergen.
Registration for the ESCCA 2019 Conference includes:
- Admission to all sessions
- Access to the exhibition & poster area
- Coffee/tea during the programme breaks
- Lunch during lunch breaks
- Delegate bag with Final Programme book
- Online Abstract Book (will be sent to you approx. 10 days before the Conference)
- Online presentations of the parallel sessions (will be sent to you after the Conference)
- Certificate of Attendance (will be automatically sent to you after the Conference)
Accompanying persons do not need to register. Accompanying persons do not have access to the conference programme and conference breaks. For the Conference Dinner delegates can purchase tickets for accompanying persons through the online registration system.
Collective invoice and/or collective pick up
You must complete and submit an online group registration form
- If you need one collective invoice for the registration fees of your group / delegates, and/or
- If you want to organise one collective pick up of name badges and bags for your group/delegates
There is no reduced fee or discount for group registrations. The individual registration fees are applicable.
To register a group, please contact the Registration Office (contact details at the bottom of this page) and indicate that you have a group to register.
Confirmed sponsors will receive separate instructions by e-mail. Please do not register through the online system, except if you need additional full registrations (on top of the ones included in the sponsor package). These extra attendees should be registered via the regular online registration system further below.
The online registration system is a secured environment.
After having completed the online form, do not forget to press 'submit'. Please note: You are a registered participant only after we have received payment of your registration fee.
- By credit card: AMEX, VISA and MasterCard are accepted. Secure online payments are made through the designated online registration system.
- By bank transfer: Please do not transfer any fees until you have received your invoice. The invoice will be sent to you by e-mail.
registration is closed
A. Registration form for the Conference (including extra options: pre-conference courses, Welcome Reception an Conference Dinner)
B. Registration form for pre-conference course A only on Wednesday morning 18 Sept (not combined with the Conference):
Confirmation of registration
After having submitted your registration you will receive an automatically generated e-mail acknowledging submission of your registration. Check your spam box if you don't receive it within a few minutes.
Once the Registration Office has handled your registration, you will receive a confirmation of registration or an invoice by e-mail.
An additional fee of € 30 will be charged for a name change. Name changes must be sent by email to the Registration Office.
- 15% fee for cancellations received on or before 15 July 2019
- 50% fee for cancellation received between 16 July and 31 August 2019
- No refunds will be given for cancellations received after 31 August 2019
Cancellation charges will apply for all bookings. Cancellations must be sent by email to the Registration Office. Refunds will not be given to any registrant who does not attend without advance cancellation notice (no show).
Delegates who need a visa should apply directly to the Norwegian embassy or consulate in their own country. Please note that the organisers cannot assist with the application. The Registration Office can issue a Letter of Invitation, provided that you have registered and paid for the Conference. After you have registered and paid, please send a request by email to the Registration Office, stating your full name, institute details (name, city), email, date of birth, place of birth, passport number and expiration date of the passport. The Letter of Invitation will be emailed to you within 5 working days. Please note that this letter of invitation does not imply any financial responsibility for ESCCA and/or the organisers. Please make sure to allow ample time for your visa application! In case your visa application is rejected, you can ask for a reimbursement of the registration fee until 14 days before the start of the Conference. Proof of the rejection needs to be sent together with your request. The paid amount minus administration costs of 50 euro will be reimbursed.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
The personal information supplied in connection with the abstract submission will be held by ESCCA as a record of attendees and parties expressing interest in the ESCCA 2019 Conference. By registering for this Conference the parties concerned are agreeing that ESCCA may:
- use that personal information to contact them by email, direct mail or telephone, in order to supply information relevant to this Conference and future ESCCA Conferences and future Conferences and ESCCA meetings.
- use that personal information to be included in the congress documentation, such as name badge, diets overviews and list of delegates (name, company, country).
By accessing and/or using the online registration system you agree to the Terms & Conditions and other registration conditions mentioned on this webpage.
The Conference Organiser, Your Conference Support, has assigned Parthen to process the registrations and abstracts for the Conference. Please direct all registration and/or payment inquiries directly to them:
Amsterdam, the Netherlands
phone: +31 20 572 73 04