The European Society for Clinical Cell Analysis (ESCCA) is an Association of European professional scientists working in cell measurement for diagnostic and therapeutic purposes, utilizing advanced technologies. ESCCA defines clinical but also preclinical or transfer applications of cytometry embracing the fields of pathology, immunology, haematology, cancer, ageing, regenerative medicine and microbiology.
There are many benefits to being a member and participating in the organisation of ESCCA, not the least of which is access to the Journal Cytometry- B at very low price and substantially reduced fees for the annual Conference.
We warmly invite you to consider joining ESCCA and find opportunities for the advancement of your professionalism.
Being an active ESCCA member offers a number of benefits. It will enable you to:
- Keep in touch with expert clinical scientists in a multi-national, friendly and collaborative environment
- Receive expert advices and assistance with technical problems
- Register for the annual ESCCA Conference at a reduced fee
- Have web access to current and past Clinical Cytometry Journal issues
- Download teaching material and presentations from past ESCCA Conference courses
- Participate in ESCCA scientific initiatives, courses, studies and surveys
- Free access to ESCCAbase learning tools in 2020!
2020 membership fees
|Low income countries 1||€ 20|
|Affiliated membership 2||€ 30|
|Cytometry B on-line access||€ 45|
|ESCCAbase||free of charge in 2020|
1 Low currency countries: please click here for an overview.
2 This reduced fee is only available to Affiliated Society members. Please register or renew your membership with your Affiliated Society first. You will then receive further instructions on how to proceed with the application for your ESCCA membership.
Current (2019) members, please wait with the renewal of your membership! The system is currently being renewed and is expected to go live on or around 15 March. You will receive an email with further instructions around that date. Your 2019 membership will remain valid until that time.
ESCCA Certification Examination
ESCCA members can apply for the ESCCA European Cytometry Certification Examination. The fee for the Exam is € 100. More information on the Exam, the application procedure, and how to prepare for the Exam can be found here.