IMPORTANT: Before proceeding, please read the information below first
Membership application or renewal for 2019
- After submitting your form you will receive a confirmation/invoice by separate e-mail after completing your registration.
- If you have opted for the full ESCCA membership, which includes on-line access to the journal Cytometry Part B: Clinical Cytometry, you will receive a separate e-mail from Wiley Publishers with information on how to access the journal within one month after receipt of your membership fee.
Membership fees 2019
- € 50 Basic membership (does not include on-line access to the journal ‘Cytometry Part B: Clinical Cytometry’)
- € 30* for affiliated national society membership (does not include on-line access to the journal ‘Cytometry Part B: Clinical Cytometry’)
- € 20 for reduced basic membership for students and low currency countries** (does not include on-line access to the journal ‘Cytometry Part B: Clinical Cytometry’)
- € 40 for Cytometry B on-line access to be added to the above registration fee categories
- ESCCAbase in 2019 free of charge; € 30 in 2020; € 50 in 2021;
- € 100 ESCCA Certification Examination
Examples of combinations:
- full membership (basic + cytometry B + ESCCAbase + exam): € 190 (individual) / € 170 (affl. Societies)
- full membership without exam (basic + cytometry B + ESCCAbase): € 90 (individual) / € 70 (affl. Societies)
*This fee is only applicable for national societies. The national society will apply for your ESCCA membership directly with ESCCA.
**Category low currency countries: please click here for an overview.
ESCCA membership secretariat
For all membership queries please contact:
Your Conference Support - ESCCA Membership Office